Why try Acupuncture Middlesbrough
Over the last 2,500 years, Acupuncture has helped hundreds of millions of people worldwide back to full health. Coming for just a few acupuncture treatments can strengthen your own healing powers, leading to reduced pain and often major improvements in your symptoms and your general feeling of ‘well being’.
Lawrence, the acupuncturist at Acupuncture Middlesbrough, practices the 'Kiiko Matsumoto' style of Japanese acupuncture, that uses very fine needles shallowly inserted, making it a far more pleasant experience than normal Chinese acupuncture or acupuncture practiced by other health professionals. Many patients find it so relaxing that they fall asleep during treatment.
We regularly successfully treat patients with conditions such as:-
- Pain - including arthritis, period pains, back, neck and shoulder pain, sciatica, sprains and injuries, tennis elbow, tendonitis, hyper-mobility joint pain
- Digestive Problems - including IBS, nausea, Crohn's, diabetes, constipation
- ENT - including sinusitis, allergies, dizziness
- Headaches - of all types including migraines and tension headaches
- Insomnia - and sleeping problems in general
- Tiredness - and lethargy or just feeling 'under the weather' or 'not your usual self'.
- Depression - and emotional problems such as stress, anger, PMS, anxiety, panic attacks, fear
- Circulation - including high or low blood pressure, Reynaud’s, Angina
- Gyni Problems - including Infertility, period pain, ovary pain, PCOS, heavy periods, hot flushes, morning sickness
Acupuncture is often very helpful for long-term chronic health conditions such as symptoms or pain, that do not respond well to conventional medicine, or where the side-effects of the medicines or pain-killers can cause even more serious health problems.
Why Should I try Middlesbrough Acupuncture
Over the last ten years, acupuncture has gone mainstream in the West. With a growing evidence-base, a sparkling safety profile, and a demonstrated track record of effectiveness, medical professionals are increasingly recommending it and patients are increasingly choosing it for relief and results.
Middlesbrough Acupuncture not only treats people from the Middlesbrough and Teesside area, but has patients from Saltburn, Norton, Billingham, Hartlepool, Great Ayton and even as far as Whitby.
Just read what some patients have said about Lawrence Stroud's treatments.
[Read genuine testimonials from Lawrence's patients]
To make an appointment
Next available appointments are shown by clicking here:- [Next Appointments Available]
Appointments are available on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. To book an appointment ring Acupuncture Middlesbrough on 01947-840777 or email us (Please include your telephone number in the message if possible) [Click to Email].
Treatments cost only £30 and last about an hour. The number of treatments you will need will depend on your personal health history. The longer you have had a problem the more treatments it may take, but the average patient comes for about three treatments.
Lawrence Stroud - a 'Kiiko Matsumoto' Japanese style acupuncturist in Middlesbrough on Teesside
Previously at Whitby, at last, a 'Kiiko Matsumoto', Japanese style acupuncturist near Middlesbrough on Teesside - gentle but powerful and effective. A visit to Middlesbrough to see Lawrence for some Japanese acupuncture at the Cleveland Business Centre could really help change your health for the better!