Why should I try Japanese Acupuncture ?
Gentle, very effective and powerful – that is the 'Kiiko Matsumoto' style of Japanese acupuncture practiced by Lawrence, the acupuncturist at Acupuncture Middlesbrough. Just click to [Read genuine testimonials from Lawrence's patients]
Lawrence uses very fine wire needles, shallowly inserted, making it a more pleasant experience than normal Chinese acupuncture or acupuncture practiced by other health professionals. Many patients find it so relaxing that they fall asleep during treatment.
Over the last 2,500 years, Acupuncture has helped hundreds of millions of people worldwide back to full health. Coming for just a few acupuncture treatments will strengthen your own healing powers, leading to reduced pain and often major improvements in your symptoms and your general feeling of ‘well being’.
We regularly successfully treat patients with conditions such as:-
- Pain - including arthritis, period pain, ovary pain, back, neck and shoulder pain, sciatica, sprains and injuries, tennis elbow, tendinitis, hyper-mobility joint pain, and unexplained or unknown pain.
- Digestive Problems - including IBS, nausea, Crohn's, Colitis, diabetes, constipation
- ENT - including sinusitis, allergies, dizziness
- Headaches - of all types including migraines and tension headaches
- Insomnia - and sleeping problems in general
- Tiredness - weakness and lethargy or just feeling 'under the weather' or 'not your usual self'.
- Depression - and emotional problems such as stress, anger, PMS, anxiety, panic attacks, fear
- Circulation - including high or low blood pressure, Reynaud’s, Angina
- Gyni Problems - including Infertility, PCOS, heavy periods, hot flushes, morning sickness
Acupuncture can be very helpful for long-term chronic health conditions, such as symptoms or pain, that do not respond well to conventional medicine, or where the side-effects of the medicines can cause even more serious health problems.
To make an appointment
Appointments are available on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays - next available appointments are shown by clicking here:- [Next Appointments Available]
Treatments cost £30 and last an hour. The number of treatments you will need will depend on your personal health history. The longer you have had a problem the more treatments it may take, but the average patient comes for about two to three treatments.
Lawrence Stroud - a 'Kiiko Matsumoto' Japanese style acupuncturist in Middlesbrough on Teesside
Previously at Whitby, at last, a 'Kiiko Matsumoto', Japanese style acupuncturist near Middlesbrough on Teesside - gentle but powerful and effective. A visit to Middlesbrough to see Lawrence for some Japanese acupuncture at the Cleveland Business Centre could really help change your health for the better!