Why should I try Japanese Acupuncture ?
Acupuncture is truly amazing, not just for helping many health problems, but also for general 'wellness', for feeling 'good', for feeling 'full of energy' , for real 'deep relaxation' - many patients after treatment say, 'I haven't felt as relaxed as this for years'.
The 'Kiiko Matsumoto' style of Japanese acupuncture, practiced by Lawrence, the acupuncturist at Acupuncture Middlesbrough is gentle, very effective and powerful. Just click to [Read genuine testimonials from Lawrence's patients]
Lawrence's Middlesbrough clinic covers Middlesbrough, Stockton and the surrounding areas.
Lawrence uses very fine wire needles, shallowly inserted, making it a more pleasant experience than normal Chinese acupuncture or acupuncture practiced by other health professionals. Many patients find it so relaxing that they fall asleep during treatment.
Over the last 2,500 years, acupuncture has helped hundreds of millions of people worldwide back to full health.
We regularly successfully treat patients with conditions such as:-
- Pain - including arthritis, period pain, ovary pain, back, neck and shoulder pain, sciatica, sprains and injuries, tennis elbow, tendinitis, hyper-mobility joint pain, and unexplained or unknown pain or numbness or neuropathy.
- Digestive Problems - including IBS, nausea, Crohn's, Colitis, diabetes, constipation
- ENT - including sinusitis, allergies, dizziness
- Headaches - of all types including migraines and tension headaches
- Insomnia - and sleeping problems in general
- Tiredness - weakness and lethargy or just feeling 'under the weather' or 'not your usual self'.
- Depression - and emotional problems such as stress, anger, PMS, anxiety, panic attacks, fear
- Circulation - including high or low blood pressure, Reynaud’s, Angina
- Gyni Problems - including Infertility, PCOS, heavy periods, hot flushes, morning sickness
Acupuncture can be very helpful for long-term chronic health conditions, such as symptoms or pain, that do not respond well to conventional medicine, or where the side-effects of the medicines can cause even more serious health problems.
To make an appointment
Appointments are available on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays - next available appointments are shown by clicking here:- [Next Appointments Available]
Treatments cost £30 and last an hour. The number of treatments you will need will depend on your personal health history. The longer you have had a problem, the more treatments it may take.
I suggest that you come for at least two treatments, as much of the first session is used to take your medical history and to do a detailed diagnosis and first treatment.
Easily accessible just off the A66, we welcome patients from Middlesbrough, Stockton on Tees, Ingleby Barwick, Yarm and the surrounding villages .
Lawrence Stroud - a 'Kiiko Matsumoto' Japanese style acupuncturist in Middlesbrough on Teesside
At last, a 'Kiiko Matsumoto', Japanese style acupuncturist in Middlesbrough, just off the A66, covering all of Teesside, including Middlesbrough, Stockton, Yarm, Ingelby Barwick, Great Ayton etc. Acupuncture that is gentle, but powerful and effective. A visit to Middlesbrough to see Lawrence for some Japanese acupuncture at the Cleveland Business Centre could really help change your health for the better!